Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 year ago

Are trolls real or are they just a figment of my imagination?

• 1 year ago

The last troll was slain about 500 years before Christ. The body of the troll was burned with fire and reduced to ashes - the easiest method with which they may be slain.

• 1 year ago

Trolls are real.

Source(s): Just browse Yahoo answers for a few minutes...
    1 year ago

Nothing to worry about. Trolls are just the product of a deranged imagination

• 1 year ago

Trolls exist all over the internet, just look at some of the questions on Yahoo Answers, especially the one asking 'Did I turn my boyfriend into a vampire ?'

• Shadow
    1 year ago

Internet trolls exist unfortunately and trolls under a bridge are imaginary.

• Satan
    1 year ago

Depends on the what you mean by trolls.

If you mean the mythological creature of nordic folklore, then yes, they're not real

If you mean someone posting something to wind you up and have a minor meltdown, then yes, they exist. If some people are to be believed on here, they all originate in Russia.

• 1 year ago

Trolls in real life and adventures are not real. They can make for great characters in mythology, but they are not real. Unfortunately, people behaving like trolls on the Internet are real.

• 1 year ago

Depends on what kinds of trolls. I mean there are genetic conditions that some people see as "trolls." And Internet Trolls are a thing. But the mythological troll has yet to be scientifically documented and is most likely something that you saw funny.

1 year ago

Since you are a figment of my imagination, and I believe in trolls, by transmutation you must also believe.