Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 9 months ago

If you were a criminal, would you want universal background check on all gun purchases?

Even private sales?

• ricky

As a criminal, I want what Democrats want. Ban all guns. Even if I don’t have a gun(which I will) I can beat or stab anyone without fear of being shot. But I WILL break the law, and own guns.

No it would make it a little bit harder for criminals to get guns. From legitimate sources but we need to go a step beyond the way we're checking people to purchase guns now. Every place that sells guns needs to have a little side room or a little kiosk where you step in and have a seat and you will be asked the question do you intend to use this firearm that you are purchasing to commit any criminal action now or in the future? And sitting there right on the table will be a dvsa data voice stress analysis machine. That's a lie detector they're about 98% effective. If you pass the simple question then you go on to the second stage where they run you with the alcohol tobacco and firearms.

If you don't pass the one question polygraph out the door you go you cannot proceed with your background check. This simple addition well keep criminals from purchasing guns over the counter.

• DIEGO.

good question!!

Wouldn’t matter. Millions of guns now owned in the US could supply criminals for 100 years.

🥴 Darling... criminals don't have legally purchased firearms.

Which is why I'm soooooo gung ho over stripping guns from citizens, period.

you do know that most gun-sales to criminals involve stolen guns or guns sold to them by other criminals.

having universal background checks wont matter if criminals dont do it....

criminals bypass all that legal stuff

• ?

Of course not. You would want no regulations on what you could purchase, private or not.