We haven’t had sex yet. He wanted me as a casual relationship. We have been intimate though. He knows I want More?

How can I change this to my favour. Can I change this at all?

Why does he only want me as something casual and not the real thing? Am I not pretty enough for him? What is it that I am lacking?

I’m trying to act the least door Matty as possible. I’ve not given in to sex. I try not to chase him or initiate contact much. Whenever we do meet I tend to get physical though (I’m the one initiating the kissing and stuff). Though last time I was surprised because we were hanging out with friends and he held hands with my the entire night. He started it. I tell him clearly I want a relationship but he wants sex. So I don’t get the hand holding tbh and why would he meet me in a group setting?

Also he has bootycalled me but then he also backs out of coming over. I am asking to go over to his place but he’s not keen on that (and no he is not with someone else. He isn’t married and doesn’t have a gf)

He doesn’t text much at all and I only meet him very sporadically like once every month or something. He’s not proactive about wanting to see me. And like I said I don’t initiate either.

Why is he not into me? And if he isn’t in to me why did he give me his new number when he changed phones, why does he contact me at times why did he agree to meet me with my friends and then hold my hand the entire night. Very rarely but once our messaging online lasted for 1 hr. Why does he do this if he doesn’t like me?

If he’s made it clear he doesn’t want a relationship with you, which it sounds like he has - then he doesn’t want a relationship with you. There is nothing you can do, no point in trying to “change his mind”. Just find a guy that DOES want a relationship with you. Don’t waste your time on a guy that only wants sex from you, unless that’s all you honestly want from him too. And don’t read into him holding your hand for one night, he was probably just hoping it would result in him getting the sex he wants.

Pray about it pray it with him! God I pray why does my boyfriend not want to have sex with me 😬 ! In Jesus name amen 🙏 Thank you Jesus

• Alan H

He is being patient until he gets the sex he wants

It's that he likes the "IDEA" of you. The idea of you is the sex/sexual contact (kissing, touching, etc) that comes with being around you. Yes, he wants to go all the way, but so does every other guy with any woman he's either dating or in a purely physical relationship with.

Don't waste your time. You're better than this. If a man is willing to be exclusive with you, that's someone to put your effort and time into. Not someone who's non-exclusive

• Mike

I think you can change his mind

• Mikey

How can I change this to my favour. Can I change this at all? You can't and no.