We haven’t had sex yet. He wanted me as a casual relationship. We have been intimate though. He knows I want More?

How can I change this to my favour. Can I change this at all? Why does he only want me as something casual and not the real thing? Am I not pretty enough for him? What is it that I am lacking? I’m trying to act the least door Matty as possible. I’ve not given in to sex. I try not to chase him or initiate contact... show more How can I change this to my favour. Can I change this at all?

Why does he only want me as something casual and not the real thing? Am I not pretty enough for him? What is it that I am lacking?

I’m trying to act the least door Matty as possible. I’ve not given in to sex. I try not to chase him or initiate contact much. Whenever we do meet I tend to get physical though (I’m the one initiating the kissing and stuff). Though last time I was surprised because we were hanging out with friends and he held hands with my the entire night. He started it. I tell him clearly I want a relationship but he wants sex. So I don’t get the hand holding tbh and why would he meet me in a group setting?

Also he has bootycalled me but then he also backs out of coming over. I am asking to go over to his place but he’s not keen on that (and no he is not with someone else. He isn’t married and doesn’t have a gf)

He doesn’t text much at all and I only meet him very sporadically like once every month or something. He’s not proactive about wanting to see me. And like I said I don’t initiate either.

Why is he not into me? And if he isn’t in to me why did he give me his new number when he changed phones, why does he contact me at times why did he agree to meet me with my friends and then hold my hand the entire night. Very rarely but once our messaging online lasted for 1 hr. Why does he do this if he doesn’t like me?