Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I give my dog gum every day because his breath stinks. However he allways swallows it. How can i teach him to chew it.?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I seriously hope this isn't true. Gum has an ingredient in it that is proven to be very toxic to dogs...Seriously go look at chew bones that promote fresh breath.

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Kee-rist...are you an asshole or what?

Asshole, give your dog water and bones to chew on. Good aged rotten bones buried for weeks at a time. Let the dog bury them and dig them up him/herself.

And stop being a moronic asshole with your friend? How long has it been since you let your friend rub in old garbage, dead animals or fish?

Probably too long. All my dogs smell great breath on me all the time and usually rub themselves in old rotten dead things just like they are running wild, bury their food dig it up and eat it.

Never problems when properly handled. And yes I bath them just like I do myself.

Yummy...

• 2 months ago

Dogs are not gonna chew gum they think its food

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Use a shock collar.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

How about someone teach you not to be a moron.

• 2 months ago

You gotta say the magic words that flick something in their brain

“Fido, chew dat BACON”

“Fido, go fetch that BACON”

“Fido, I choose you! Fido, use BACON”

• 2 months ago

You're a pretty crappy troll.

Attachment image
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You are a troll. If that happened he would be dead or dying as no body can digest it.

• 2 months ago

I’m sure this is t true but just in case — give him dry food, not wet. It improves their breath. Also, brush his teeth

• 2 months ago

You can't...and stop doing it. Gum may not be good for dogs. I don't know about that, but then do you?

But at the good pet stores you can find artificial dog bones and other treats that are designed to solve the bad breath issue. Actually you can find them at Chewy.com too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.