Newegg lost my package?

I ordered computer ram off of newegg and i ordered it 2 weeks ago and it still says in transit when i check on the order and has been in the same place for a week in greenley colorado

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

i would ask the company that sent it about it

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Probably because you reported it lost & it’s their policy to keep a customer satisfied, whatever their system did both.

• 9 months ago

Newegg is not the company delivering...they're using a third party. USPS, UPS, FedEx...etc.

So, I would contact Newegg and see about getting a replacement shipped out. If you are a consistent customer, they might work with you and just ask you to ship one of them back. Or, if cheap ram, they might even let you keep both.

Newegg is excellent on customer service...give them a call.

• 9 months ago

Newegg may not be the delivery company. If it's stalled in CO it might be the delivery people, not Newegg, who are at fault. Check this out:

"This Domestic Shipping Policy only applies to products that are listed on any website or mobile application owned or operated by Newegg (the “Site”) as “Sold and Shipped by Newegg” that will be shipped within the United States."

So is your RAM sold and shipped by Newegg or not? If not, you have a third party involved with the delivery...and the stall.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.