I was scammed on ebay?

So I ordered a used iPad Air 2 off of ebay last week for 300$ and it came in today and it is actually an iPad 1 i checked the serial number and it is stuck on ios 5 and doesn’t have a camera so i know it’s not an ipad air 2. i tried emailing the seller but they blocked me

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

talk to the police about it

• 2 months ago

Report it to eBay, send them the details of your transactions with the buyer and the product. They have consumer protection at least and actions to take for the seller too.

• 2 months ago

i would inform the police or someone else right away and let them know you have been scammed on ebay

• 2 months ago

The open a case through eBay. Provide pictures, and you'll get your money back.

Thats what Buyer Protection is for.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I thought you were broke?

• abdul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Then go into your purchase history, and click on the return this item icon, and open a case against them with ebay.

• 2 months ago

File item not as discibed claim against seller with photos of it, picture of model number of back of it. Seller mailed wrong item and blocked contact with you to resolve issue.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Inform eBay......they will know what to do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.