Do you believe all things are possible?

I took an online test to see my probability of marriage at my age, almost 55. I haven't dated in person since my late thirties but I'm thinking of getting match.com and going on dates because I heard they have a lot of success with marriages. What do you think?

My wife of 32 years passed away 3yrs ago age at 55. I eventually went on Match and POF. I met 10 girls over a few months. Went on multiple "dates". The girl I'm seeing now has been 18 months with her and will likely marry. It isn't easy, that's for sure. It takes some effort and has been scary at times.

• oh yes oh yes

oh yes

eHarmony could work too. Best of luck !

Yeah, reality bites. Get a dog, you have a better chance of company that way.

• Tj

Try it, what do you have to loose?

Why would you get married? You best think it through. Why would you take on a life long commitment with another person...for anything.

Nowadays men and women seem to be happy with long-term relationships without the burden or legal ramifications of marriage. Why not you?

yes i do, but you have to be really lucky in life for all things to become possible.

• Kaz

What does dating in person mean? You had virtual reality dates? Smh... On to your question... Yes, I do believe all things are possible - if you put in the work or effort to attain what you are after. It's well worth taking a chance on match.com, you never know the possibilities until you try.

• Mikey

I am not sure what this has to do with "all things" but I've heard many say that Match is very hit or miss. Most complain about people not looking even close to their pictures.

Sure, you can find someone to love, it's never too late.