Salem asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Did Beto go full retard when he said he was coming for peoples guns and was he the biggest idiot in the debate or was it Kamala or Biden?

Update:

Why is his own state obsessed with him? Hes a mindless twit.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Really? Did you pay any attention to the cheers he got from the crowd when he made that claim? Americans, real ones, are tired of kowtowing to the NRA and its dangerous give a good guy a gun bull.

• J. c
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

You are clueless. Keep doing what you are doing. You are sealing your own demise.

• 5 months ago

Well, he's got you talking about him on the internet and I think thats worth something.

He's never going to be president but he might make it to the Senate if he keeps swinging.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

My analysis of the candidates positions, discussions and background shows best US Presidents as Buttigieg, Steyer, Warren, Biden in that order, regardless of people's emotional opinions. Trump is terrible in so many ways pumping out logical fallacies, lies, mistakes, bullying, and poster child of the Seven Deadly Sins, that almost anyone chosen from the street at random makes a better President. I don't like a forecast inflation and national instability out of Sanders and Yang, and the rest of the candidates are not worthy of detailed consideration yet.

Beto has certain issue flaws in immigration, gun control, and unable to keep a clear direction.

Kamala Harris seems too self-serving to me. Each of the best four I mention see the US Presidency as a public service position and really care about ALL people. It separates them from the rest.

• 5 months ago

O'Rourke ruined any chance he might have had. His political career on a national level is over.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Troy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Kamala came off poorly like she was trying too hard for a zinger. Beto sounded like a progressive fanatic. Biden was boring and slow, and as such was the clear winner in a cycle in which people are about sick of extremes and political zingers.

• ...Show all comments
    • Troy
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Agree with all that. Just don't think he has Alzheimer's. I also don't think he can beat Trump. He is not differentiated in any positive way.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Guys like Beto are impulsive, but it was all done in the context of a emotional discussion of a shooting in his hometown. Regardless he knows he isn't going to win this one, but in 8 years when everyone knows his name he will either be in contention for president or a highly paid Msnbc contributor. he knows exactly what he is doing. 40% of Texas is extremely liberal and 40% adds up to millions of people. They like Beto because he gave them a bigger voice they never had before.

• ...Show all comments
    • J. c
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

He is a dirt eating child molesting-wanna-be loser who asks his rich turd eating wife for money to fund his furry events and do drugs. He cannot even skateboard properly. What a loser.

• 5 months ago

Good. No need for guns in modern America.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I cant wait until americans go after and hang politicians

• Zee
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Why not go after the voters who put those anti-American politicians in office? The dumb democrat voters are the root of the evil.

• 5 months ago

It must terrify you that the guy who only has 5% support among the Democrats is still beating Trump in the polls.

• 5 months ago

I think he knows he isn't going to win, so he can go full retard. Might as well pick up some progressive street cred, I guess.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.