Ben asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 10 months ago

PLz help omg. SO i started bleeding in my you know what area, im only 13 but im too scared to call an ambulence is this cancer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favourite answer

I bleed out of my a** sometimes but I don’t call 911. What they gone do? Tell you to put a cork in your vgina

• Ben10 months agoReport

i ended up calling my doctor, he spread my legs and covered my upper body and face in a black blanket while he attempted to stop the bleeding. after a coupple minutes of pumping he gave me a white cream that was supposed to stop the soreness

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 months ago

Most girls get their first period when they're around 12. But getting it any time between age 10 and 15 is OK. ... Another sign is vaginal discharge fluid (sort of like mucus) that a girl might see or feel on her underwear. This discharge usually begins about 6 months to a year before a girl gets her first period.

Links:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche

• Ben10 months agoReport

im a dude tho

• 10 months ago

This is why basic sex-ed should be taught in all schools from a young age.

Talk to your parent or guardian.

This is NORMAL and they have been totally irresponsible if the did not warn you.

• Pippin
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Trolls don't get sex ed classes.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Go to the doctor

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Are you serious? This is what happens when schools don't teach the basic facts about sex.

• Ben10 months agoReport

my sister taught me everything i know about sex, hands on experience if ya know what i mean. one time her bra slipped!!!

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

you don't need an ambulance and you don't have cancer and you just got your first period

• 10 months ago

but im a dude. my penis whole is bleeding...

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You are perfectly well. You are menstruating, that is, having a period. All girls have periods. Talk with your mother about this, or read: https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/menstruation.html

You'll need to get some period pads to protect your clothing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.