Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

HIV question?

Gay rugby player 0layer Gareth Thomas says he's got hiv but its not contagious. So how did he catch it? Just by being gayy?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

HIV is transmitted through bodily fluids innit

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Treatment of HIV has made HIV much less dangerous than it used to be for those who take the appropriate medication. With the right medication HIV can be reversed until it becomes undetectable but even though it is undetectable no one claims they are virus free.

• 2 months ago

HIV is always contagious, my dear child.

• 2 months ago

If one takes one of the new prophylactic (sp?) medications, ones viral load decreases to such a point that it is nearly undetectable and much more difficult to pass onto another. Of course, one should always wear a condom, regardless of what one is told of your partner's status

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I am guessing he mistakenly believes the definition of 'contagious' refers to direct contact only. It is very contagious in the area of sexual activity.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Shadow2 months agoReport

To see evidence of my very highly advanced nature, do the following:

1) Go to the VNN Forum's United Kingdom section
      2) Search for the most recent thread started by John Trent (not my real name) and visit it
      3) See the link in the first post and open it

• 2 months ago

He got it by slipping and falling on someone's d1ck with his ahse. Can happen.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course it's contagious who is he trying to kid?. He got it having gay sex.

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Spineless Muppet's like you always remain anonymous don't they.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is nonce Zac parodying nonce Dave for comedic effect ?

• 2 months ago

It’s a terrible irony that a gifted athlete should fall prey to his demons that have led to this terrible illness.

I hope he sees the light and turns away from the reckless behaviour that leads to such consequences and seeks the help to do so.

• Barley2 months agoReport

You seem to be in a unique position to offer an insight, what reckless behaviour are you personally aware of ?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Over 50% of new cases are bisexuals or homosexuals? this stat is the same the world over

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Back that up with statistics, $hit for brains.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.