We put an offer and the agent has been in contact but has not told us it if they are going to reject or approve or send a counter offer?

The Seller's agent has been talking to our realtor, but does not give her a direct answer. She keeps saying the the owners are out of town or that they were not able to communicate? Does this mean she is making excuses and the seller is not interested? I wish we can get an upfront response to be able to move on... show more The Seller's agent has been talking to our realtor, but does not give her a direct answer. She keeps saying the the owners are out of town or that they were not able to communicate? Does this mean she is making excuses and the seller is not interested? I wish we can get an upfront response to be able to move on and not have to overthink.
Update: Okay so today we received a counter offer the Seller wants us to pay the one year home warranty? Worth it?