Is 5 and a half days too early for implantation bleeding?!! Somebody answer !!!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

5-1/2 days after fertilization is MUCH too soon for implantation bleeding (in the very rare instances when it occurs). Implantation bleeding doesn't happen until about 10 days after an egg is fertilized, when the egg implants into the lining of the uterus.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As you can see from all the answers so far, human experience in that sort of matter is varied, and it seems that implantation bleeding is rare. Never assume that your timetable will go by some predetermined calendar. Mother Nature does like to spring surprises sometimes.

A pregnancy test taken according to instructions will tell you if your are pregnant. Only DNA tests on the baby after it is born, and on any possible fathers, can tell for sure who the father is if you have had sex with more than one man recently.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you've had to change even 1 pad or tampon, it's not implantation bleeding.

• 2 months ago

I've had 6 pregnancies and never saw any implantation bleeding. I don't know why people seem so obsessed with it as it's so rare and so little blood

• Tri-Harder
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The obsession with it seems to have caught on in about the last ten years. We didn't even have people really mentioning it before that. I have no idea what started the fixation, but it's AAF.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, it's too early. It takes 7-10 days from conception for implantation to occur, and conception is generally 1-3 days after sex.

Spotting is normal and common at all points in a woman's cycle, and pregnancy/implantation is the least common cause. It isn't rare, much less so rare it's near myth status, but it is uncommon. It happens about 15-25% of the time. That's not even remotely medically classified as "rare."

• 2 months ago

No, I had my implantation bleeding almost right away.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Implantation bleeding is rare and if it happens it is rarely seen. Think about this logically, the baby is so tiny it creates such a tiny amount of blood that it is often absorbed back into the body. If it does manage to come out it is just a one-time thing because again it is such a tiny small amount. Since you have such little understanding about your body and pregnancy please educate yourself, finish highschool and stop having sex until you are ready to deal with the responsibilities.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That is too early and implantation bleeding is so rare it isn't worth talking about

• 2 months ago

Not only is it too early, implantation bleeding is so rare it's almost a myth.

• 2 months ago

Yes it is.

________

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.