Can someone hack your wi-fi or network and make internet searches like you have done them?

Can someone make internet searches into your network or wi-fi remotely, without accessing to your computer like you have done that searches? I mean with this that if it's possible that someone can do searches on your internet browser remotely and don't be aware of it? I clicked on a link and something... show more Can someone make internet searches into your network or wi-fi remotely, without accessing to your computer like you have done that searches? I mean with this that if it's possible that someone can do searches on your internet browser remotely and don't be aware of it? I clicked on a link and something weird was on there, the link was of a page called "github", but I'm afraid of being a victim of phishing and that someone could make ilicit searches on my browser without being aware.
1 answer 1