Can you get fired for having 2 jobs under the same building but different company’s?

My coworker works as a caretaker (full-time) and in the same building she’s also a dinning room server (part time) under 2 different companies and she’s currently in the process of having to choose between staying with one job and leaving the other. She’s fighting to keep both jobs but isn’t getting any answers... show more My coworker works as a caretaker (full-time) and in the same building she’s also a dinning room server (part time) under 2 different companies and she’s currently in the process of having to choose between staying with one job and leaving the other. She’s fighting to keep both jobs but isn’t getting any answers that’ll help her out so if anyone knows anything about what she’s going through any answers is appreciated.