Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 months ago

As a Christian, is it a sin to look at the naked body of a woman, who just so happens to be your friend?

I have a friend (a girl) who does Patreon videos and modeling. Sometimes, her patreons consist of nude videos and photos of her modeling. This is what she told me. Would it be sinful to look at these pics? Fortunately, I have not subscribed to her patreon, because I don't feel like this would be right. Would it be a sin?

Test

To clarify. Both of us are in our late 20's. Also, I am not interest in looking at pictures of her. I was just curious as to how God felt about it. That's it.

• Liz

The sin would come about with what you're thinking. For instance note Jesus' words at Matthew 5:28 - “Everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

The principle behind this Bible statement would apply to anyone, married or single, who “keeps on looking” at pornographic images with the desire to engage in sexual immorality. Such behavior is clearly offensive to God.

Source(s): jw.org

seems you tolerate and condone the girl's immoral behavior. 

What’s her patreon?

Yes it is a sin. Christians are not to look at another person who is naked unless they are your spouse. You need to repent of this.

• so

No, you've already tried to imagine what she looks like naked. You are only insulting her by not looking at her photos.

yeah kind of it is short

First..How old are both of you? What you are describing is Pedophilia which is a crime. Her parents should be reported to the authorities is she is under legal age. You should be careful looking at those photos if you are over the legal age because you could be labeled a pedophile which is also a crime, Please look into this if you are both under age. You could save her and yourself a great deal of trouble.

• Kevin Strong9 months agoReport

I updated my question. You asked how old we were, and then immediately jumped the gun. That's not fair. But I updated my question, so that should clear things up.

I am not sure but probably best not to looks so as not to be tempted in anyway.

it might be,maybe you should ask god this question

Yes it would. It falls under the thou shalt not covet they neighbors wife commandment.