Do you get many calls from Indian scammers claiming they are calling from Microsoft ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I do and I've now had a phone blocker installed.They used to drive me mad and it was so obvious they were scammers.The best thing to do is play dumb and hang up the phone.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Used to be fairly frequently, but I usually mess with them when they call and keep them on the phone.  That stops them from scamming others.  Seems to have slowed down the calls though.

Sometimes I recognize the number on caller ID and answer "Microsoft fraud division, how can I help you?" which causes them to immediately hang up.

• wgaff
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I've gotten them a couple times. Next time they call, I wanna try to mess with them.

• 8 months ago

I've had one and unfortunately they scammed me good. Reported them to the Better Business Bureau and I at least got my money back after that but my computer is screwed up and my Yahoo mail is frozen in Chrome. Works ok on Edge though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No... strange.......

• 8 months ago

I get them regularly.I just hang up but they are very persistent.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

ive gotten them once in a while, i just tell them im not interested

Lv 7
    8 months ago

Probably, but my carrier IDs many calls as Scam Likely, and numbers not on my contact list do not get answered by me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.