Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 months ago

My platoon name in AIT is the Spartans. Should I tell the Drill Sargents to go :;() themselves with this Spartans crap? Or should I just go?

The program and not be that guy? Spartans is an extremely offensive name to people with a cleft pallet like myself

• ?

No, go on, tell your drill sergeants that you're offended by the name Spartan, and they should go f*ck themselves. Im sure that will work out wonderfully.

You should shut up and follow orders.

Do you want to be in the military or not? If you don't then just go up to that drill sergeant and tell him ;;)) themselves and the relationship with him and your career in the military will just take a serious downturn from then on.

................

You are not even a recruit waiting to ship to basic. You will NEVER see AIT, where there aren't Drill Instructors.

Your attitude wouldn't survive Basic Training, or YOU wouldn't.