Does this sound like abusive behavior in my marriage?

he always yells at me call me names like stupid retard how could you be so dumb. always pointing out on my flaws and mistakes. I have to do what he says when you said how you say have to obey him he gets upset he hasn't hit me but he threatens to if I don't do what he says or if an accident happens like... show more he always yells at me call me names like stupid retard how could you be so dumb. always pointing out on my flaws and mistakes. I have to do what he says when you said how you say have to obey him he gets upset he hasn't hit me but he threatens to if I don't do what he says or if an accident happens like something accidentally gets broke how do I start a divorce things don't go his way I think I'm not doing my job as a wife if the house is clean and standards is to burn it down to get a divorce. He blames me for lots of stuff like if you don't have a job you lazy because you don't have a car you don't have a car the kids I have to pay bills with my money stuff like that and some of the stuff he says when he's angry is like you're so stupid I never met someone as hard as you were why you do that if you ever do that again I will beat the crap out of you or out to slap you for that or he tellis me I'm fat nasty some of the stuff I have to do stuff with I've been married for 19 years it says I'm going on for a while is I am confused I don't know what to do I am looking for some advice please don't judge
13 answers 13