Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

I want to have my scrotum and testicles removed but keep my penis for physical and personal reasons?

I underwent a scrotoplasty a few months ago except my scrotum is still literally on fire, smells like foul masculine ****, and is causing ambulatory issues. I want to have it completely removed but keep my penis for urinating. Also, if I have it removed will my body hair decrease because that is also a problem. It is creating too many medical issues for me and I want as little sexual dimorphism as possible. Will removing it make me perceive things in a more asexual manner? I don't care about having any sexual value.

I have bethlem myopathy and ehlers-danlos syndrome type 3. The skin around my genitals is extremely loose and there's excessive tissue. I also needed to be re-circumcised twice already. Other than that my only explanation is what I just said.

sparrow : I can do whatever I want. Will I still have any sexual function? Can I still feel pleasure and ejaculate even with the complete absence of sperm? Otherwise I already experience all of the other symptoms (fatigue) you're mentioning because of my genetic conditions. And I would like decreased body hair and facial hair. I don't want any hair from the neck down. You have to be mentally insane or hypnotized to think any body hair beyond the female hair structure looks attractive.

• ?

There is no way you can pay me trillions of dollars to do that

You definitely got balls!!

• joe9 months agoReport

He won’t soon

why not just wash more often

Hmmmm I don't think thats possible? Interesting. However, I think you need to consult your doctor about it for sure. There's nothing worse than having inaccurate information when you're making this important of a decision. Why don't you start using a penis health creme and see if that would help?

The choir does not need more sopranos.

Good luck with that.

• Tj

Are you sure you do not have a infection? Go back to the doctor who did it and see if everything is ok.

• Josie

So what is your question relevant to Men's Health. =

You need to refer this to a specialist sex change Forum

who MIGHT have experience you seek.

Otherwise you need to talk to the overpriced surgeons

who do this sort of job.

• 8 months agoReport

This is technically not a sex change.

you need to get admitted to a lunatic asylum

• 8 months agoReport

And you like you were just released from a lunatic asylum.

• Brian

Yeah....these ARE the kind of questions that Y!A users are uniquely qualified to anwer.

why do want that