Will my boss be mad at me if I refuse to take an offer for a full time position?

Somebody quit/got fired for not showing up to work for a week and getting another job somewhere else. I was offered his position. But I’d have to move to take the job and I’m not ready to move. The rent over there is outrageous. I have family matters to attend to here at home. And I’d have to go to work at 3am... show more Somebody quit/got fired for not showing up to work for a week and getting another job somewhere else. I was offered his position. But I’d have to move to take the job and I’m not ready to move. The rent over there is outrageous. I have family matters to attend to here at home. And I’d have to go to work at 3am during the winter whenever it snows and get all sorts of licenses and certifications. I’m just not willing to take that extra step. I’m already putting in 40 hours a week most of the time, but it’s only during the spring, summer, and fall. I just don’t think it’s worth turning my life upside down for 4 extra months of pay and free health insurance. Being part time is a lot more flexible. A day off once in a while is nice.