Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

That solid gold toilet in England. They say it was stolen. I think one of those royals vaporized the loo with their royal "business". Agree?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Who
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

the "keeper of the stool" took it away for cleaning

(believe it or not the "keeper of the the stool" was a high ranking position in the royal bedchamber

their job was to "inspect" the a//se of the monarch after they'd had a cr//p)

• 5 months ago

Are we sure the family didn't have a hand in it? Big houses are very expensive to maintain these days. Pounds to Pence that the toilet is already melted down.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That will teach them to be so complacent about security.They didn't think it could be stolen so didn't bother installing ANY security.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Disagree troll. Read this.

Solid gold toilet stolen in Blenheim Palace heist

A solid gold toilet worth £4.8m has been stolen from Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.

The 18-carat gold loo was part of an exhibition by artist Maurizio Cattelan and was open to the public to use before it was stolen on Saturday.

Police believe a gang of thieves using at least two vehicles were responsible for the theft.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

A busted flush: Blenheim Palace is nothing to do with royalty. 

Nearley pissed myself when I saw the title of the piece (America)

A solid gold toilet.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

How did the thieves manage to get it out of the building as they certainly didn't put it in their pockets?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The Hulk took it!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.