Matt asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Should I seek help for my sudden urge to raid the KFC office to find the secret seasoning?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's no need to because this "secret" spice blend was outed a long time ago. Here it it.

Attachment image
  • `
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, make an appointment with a therapist to talk about your KFC obsession.

• 2 months ago

definitely since you might get in trouble for going in the office like that

• Mic
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

cooks at KFC do not know the actual recipe. From what I hear, all they have are couple of packets of seasoning mix with generic names, raw chicken, flour and other ordinary ingredients. They just clean the chicken pieces, cover it in the secret original breading recipe and fry them. It's the seasoning mix that gives the fried chicken its signature taste and all they get is the ready-to-use mix. They don't know how the secret seasoning mix is actually made.

And so, it doesn't make much sense in spending so much time and energy chasing something you cannot use publicly - since that might attract a lawsuit depending on how you found it out - and something that wouldn't really matter after all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Save yourself the bother because apparently an ex KFC staff member revealed them. See link below.

• 2 months ago

No, no you should not. But what you should do is start small and work your way up. Try raiding Area 51 first and then make the jump to KFC. And you're in luck. This Friday is raid Area 51 day. Have fun.

• 2 months ago

A team would just make you more conspicuous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.