Should I seek Medical Attention for this skin rash?

It started underneath both armpits. It was just really itchy. I didn't notice any hives or anything. I assumed it was a combo of shaving them poorly & a heat rash. It went on for a couple weeks before it became a major concern, it kept worsening & spreading outward, this expanding red radius of skin. I started with applications of Aloe. Then tried Cortizone, Calamine lotion, moisturizer, anti-itch cream, & when nothing worked I moved to hydrocortisone. It wasn't helping either. I nearly used the entire tube in a day. We thought it may be an allergy reaction so I had changed my entire diet & re-washed all my sheets & clothes in a fragrance free detergent, when suddenly hives began appearing in various places. It worsened & spread over a few days until it reached my face. Instead of hives, my face became blotchy, dry, & itchy. My lips feel dry & tight around the edges. The weird thing is that the main rash under my armpits has seemingly subsided. It's the rest of my body that periodically itches. What is happening?

This sounds like a version of Jock Itch. Did you try putting anti=fungal gel on it? It will spread, and you may get very tiny very itchy blisters which is the allergy to fungus.

Seek medical attention if a blistering rash affects the skin around your eyes, multiple areas in your mouth or your genitals. The rash is painful: Painful rashes should quickly be evaluated by a physician. The rash is infected: If you have an itchy rash and you scratch it, it may become infected.

Ask a doctor I don't know