Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

If I am at a red light with my dog in the back and the windows cracked open and he barks and someone walking by falls over am I responsible?

I'd say on balance no, but please don't let your dog hang it's head out of an open window when the car is moving. Not only is it dangerous, your dog could develop conjunctivitis (eyes).

• E. H. Amos

100% CORRECT.  No reason for a "THUMBS down"!

• PR

If they fall over, perhaps they should be in an old people's home. If your dog jumped out and bit them, you would be responsible.

It's gravity, you should sue Trump for not destroying our planet yet.

• Hannah

No, it's not your fault that they fell over.

Not in my State UNLESS there is a possibility that the dog could get out through the "cracked" open window.

No, not at all. For that person to have such a dramatic response to an unexpected sound just goes to show that they were not really aware of their surroundings.