My best friend replaced me?

So last week I was doing chores and had a lot of homework and my best friend messaged me asking if i wanted to hang out with him that day and i told him i couldn’t because i was busy and now i see him with some one else in the halls at school and he’s always with that person and i tried to come up to them to talk but he just ignores me or tells me he’s found a new best friend and doesn’t need me anymore and i’m really hurt

just replace him

So be it. He couldn't really have been much of a friend to you if he dumped you so unceremoniously. Accept it and move on. Later, he'll either dump this one or she'll dump him, and he might come sniffing back to you......DON'T have him back. He's not worth it. Lick your wounds in private. Hold your head up high and do Oscar-winning performances as the 'I'm not bothered' if you see him and her around. You are above all that pettiness. He's immature.

• Diyah

So you're friend is what we call a needy passive aggressive b%#&@. You couldn't do something exactly when he wanted it done so he wants to play the silent game and get back at you. This is ingrained behavior, meaning he will do it again and again. Thank God you found out what a d-bag he is now. Don't apologize, don't message, don't call. Leave him alone. His new friends will realize they've been cursed too.

Now I know your mind will play tricks on you. "what if he really needed me... What if it was important.... What if he was being mistreated" and other bullcrap. But at the end of the day instead of communicating like a decent human being, he chose to be a petty b#&%^@. So there is no excuse for it. Ditch him too.

move on and meet new people

• lala

He was not a friend

but a hypocrite

He showed his real colors

so distance yourself from this selfish and heartless person