Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

My pubic hair is 7-8 inches long and the hair on my ballsack is 3-4 inches. Is this normal? It’s causing it to get stuck to my underwear.?

• GEEGEE

Trim it. Lots of people do, men and women

• ron h

I have a hard time believing your pubes are that long. If it's dense, that's a REALLY manly bush. I dunno how you'd get it stuck to your underwear unless you're jackin' off in your underwear and getting jiz all over and lettin' it dry. Or, it may be gettin' wrapped aroiund your dick and pulling as your dick moves around. If that's it, try clipping the hair on your shaft and top of your nuts. I think massive bush is good on a man, but if it's bothering you, trim it back a little.

It's normal for you, it's not very common amongst most men. My ball hair can grow as long as 4 or 5 inches so I just give it a trim every couple months. You don't have to shave it off, just trim it down and use a beard trimmer or hair trimmer, make sure you use a guard because your sack can get caught between the little teeth and it freaking hurts. Trim off as little or as much as you want. In your case, I would not recommend shaving because you'd probably get a lot of ingrown hairs and they can be pretty painful.

This is completely normal. It all depends on your genetics. I suspect you may be of Southern European/ Latin ancestry we tend to be on the furry side all over. I personally would not shave or trim it, but I am of an older generation when such things were unheard of for males.

• Fred

Haven't you heard of scissors. You are allowed to trim your pubes.

not normal, unless you are an ape

Hmmm. I would probably recommend trimming that pubic hair or making sure that you are staying clean and hygienic. Are you using a penis health creme? It's probably the most important thing to do, in order to keep your skin soft, smooth and healthy.

• ron h

"penis health crème" is bullsh it. dix are low maintenance:. You wash them at leas once a day, get them some kind of exercise with or without help

If only there was a way to make hair shorter....

Oh well.

time for a trim

• Andy C

Normal for you, perhaps. Getting stuck in underwear is normal.