Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 months ago

Why don’t I have any emotions or feel empathy. However I do have morals but I just feel nothing inside or attached to anyone?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

One is born with empathy and emotions.

One is not born with morals.

You learn morals from whoever raised you.

One cannot learn how to emote or to empathize.

You may have antisocial personality disorder or you may just be a functioning antisocial personality.

• thesun
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Morals are instinctive, it's the name we give to the survival strategies adopted by our tribal ancestors. Those primitive tribes who had inappropriate survival strategies are now extinct. How does a chicken 'know' how to build a nest and sit on a cluster of eggs.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 months ago

Nshahsjsojwnsjdejsnsjjs

• df
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Depression. Believe me alcohol doesn’t help

• LP7
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you have experienced trauma recently or perhaps when younger you may be blocking your desire to feel.Self preservation.Morals can be learned through the intellect which can be processed with little emotion and more thought into action.Many people live their whole lives this way, broken inside.Drop your guard a little and feel what you see as beautiful.Slowly engage your intuition to experience an expanded consciousness.Everything is connected through perception.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Those with Antisocial Personality Disorder tend to lie, break laws, act impulsively, and lack regard for their own safety or the safety of others. Symptoms may lessen with age.

People may experience:

Behavioral: aggression, antisocial behavior, deceitfulness, hostility, impulsivity, irresponsibility, irritability, lack of restraint, manipulativeness, or risk taking behaviors

Mood: anger, boredom, or general discontent

Also common: physical substance dependence or substance abuse

Narcissistic personality disorder

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

People may experience:

Common symptoms: callous and unemotional traits, disregard for others feelings, excessive need for admiration, grandiosity, or social isolation

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Are you depressed?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.