Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

She won't pay me back?

Wife borrowed money from me ,when I asked for my money back , she replied ....I am extremely offended by that , I am your wife ......

Ask her for money one day, say whatever lame reason she said to you. On the rare chance she will give you money, don't pay it back

oh c'mon really. Get a divorce if you are this petty and stay alone.

Ask your buddy for it! She's spending it on them!

Lesson learned. Do not lend money to your wife.

If you want to conduct a financial arrangement with anyone, have a signed contract with the amount lent and payment arrangements...dated and signed by both parties.

• KTJoe

Husband what's yours is hers, wife owes you zero dollars.

I think there should not be "borrowing" between a married couple. You pay if you can afford or else say "No"

you should reply with YES I AM your Husband..not ur bank where u can withdrawl money whenever you want * Let her know that although you're married it doesn't give her the right to keep borrowing money for whatever it is she's using it for....and that you have a budget for bills/food /house/car etc> and ur trying to save for a bigger place someday with her...and or for vacation at some point etc*..but u 2 need to talk about $$ and if she's working ...if not she needs to get a job...........but when someone BORROWS money...that means they will pay it back, so LET HER Know you're APPAULED and EXTREMELY OFFENDED by her assuming it was given to her n she doesn't have to pay it back to you*!!!!!!.......im sure she wont BORROW money again*

Usually, within a marriage, the term "borrow money" is just a figure of speech when it actually means "give me some money". You should've realized that before getting married.

If it was a substantial sum of money that you couldn't afford to give her, then let her know next time that you only could afford to give her a smaller amount of money. And don't ever expect it back.

• Tara

She asked you to "borrow" the money .. correct ?

She needs to keep her word -- (when you "borrow" - you pay back).

• Tara

I am a woman - and I don't see men as expendable ! This goes both ways for some people.

what a hot wife