Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

She won't pay me back?

Wife borrowed money from me ,when I asked for my money back , she replied ....I am extremely offended by that , I am your wife ......

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ask her for money one day, say whatever lame reason she said to you. On the rare chance she will give you money, don't pay it back

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

oh c'mon really. Get a divorce if you are this petty and stay alone.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ask your buddy for it! She's spending it on them!

• 8 months ago

Lesson learned. Do not lend money to your wife.

If you want to conduct a financial arrangement with anyone, have a signed contract with the amount lent and payment arrangements...dated and signed by both parties.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Husband what's yours is hers, wife owes you zero dollars.

• 8 months ago

I think there should not be "borrowing" between a married couple. You pay if you can afford or else say "No"

• 8 months ago

you should reply with YES I AM your Husband..not ur bank where u can withdrawl money whenever you want * Let her know that although you're married it doesn't give her the right to keep borrowing money for whatever it is she's using it for....and that you have a budget for bills/food /house/car etc> and ur trying to save for a bigger place someday with her...and or for vacation at some point etc*..but u 2 need to talk about $$ and if she's working ...if not she needs to get a job...........but when someone BORROWS money...that means they will pay it back, so LET HER Know you're APPAULED and EXTREMELY OFFENDED by her assuming it was given to her n she doesn't have to pay it back to you*!!!!!!.......im sure she wont BORROW money again*

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Usually, within a marriage, the term "borrow money" is just a figure of speech when it actually means "give me some money". You should've realized that before getting married.

If it was a substantial sum of money that you couldn't afford to give her, then let her know next time that you only could afford to give her a smaller amount of money. And don't ever expect it back.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

She asked you to "borrow" the money .. correct ?

She needs to keep her word -- (when you "borrow" - you pay back).

• ...Show all comments
    • Tara
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I am a woman - and I don't see men as expendable ! This goes both ways for some people.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

what a hot wife

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.