Has this ever happened to you? When I click on Notifications, I see 3 legitimate / perfectly fine answers to my question. But when I click?
on my Questions link, I see only 2 answers listed. What could be going on?
- .Lv 75 months ago
There are a few reasons this might happen:
1. The user deleted the answer before you saw it in the question
2. The answer was reported and removed before you saw it in the question
3. The answer is hung in the spam filter and only shows up for the user who posted it. It needs to be edited to get it to show up for others, but if the OP doesn't realize no one else can see it, they don't know to inquire about the issue and find out what to do to get it through the filter.
- 5 months ago
1. Deleted by poster
2. Deleted as violation
3. "The Glitch" usually with mobile answers where the responder needs to edit the answer for it to show.
- DanielLv 75 months ago
If you see Answers in Notifications but not the Question its Due to the Answer got Reported and Deleted after the Notification for it was Sent out Yahoo does not update there Notification when Someones Answer gets Removed
- ไม่เป็นไรLv 75 months ago
Some answers get shadow ban where the person answering think they have answered and can see there answer with your question but you can not see it and could not award it the best answer if you wanted to. Youu can not do anything other than an update telling that person there answer is shadow ban and they must edit their answer to get it to show. If there is a link they have to remove it. If not they have to edit there answer to get it to past the shadowban.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- KennyLv 75 months ago
Shadow banning .....
- 5 months ago
Oh yah so n so good