Human resource or manager question?

I have been at this current job for about 3 years now and never ever have I been in trouble with HR, so recently I was accused of yelling at another coworker in the break room and telling her how she is not doing her job. So without ever talking to me first my manager went to HR and asked them to have a meeting... show more I have been at this current job for about 3 years now and never ever have I been in trouble with HR, so recently I was accused of yelling at another coworker in the break room and telling her how she is not doing her job. So without ever talking to me first my manager went to HR and asked them to have a meeting with me in regards to this situation. Honest to God I didn't think it was a big deal there was arguing I can tell you that but it was both ways not just me. So I was caught of guard by my manager who never got my side of the story before going to HR with a complain from the other employee . They claimed there was multiple people who heard the conversation yet there are no names, and she doesn't want me to talk about it with anyone else at work.

Please give me your honest opinion , no games please this is real life, I need as much advice as I possible can get from someone who has experience with this stuff. thank you