Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

I started to read bible verses about salvation (Romans 5:8) and kept feeling my heart racing. Is that a bad or good thing? Does Jesus hate?

Me?

• Doug

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven

You ought to know that the bible is a crock.

Well all i know is, you're letting fairytales get to you. You should go out more..

I don't know, since I don't read this type of novel.