Does anybody else buying brown sugar at walmart because it's dirty and unorganized even though its cheap?

im the type of person that would rather spend more money at somewhere like publix because it's bright, luxurious looking, clean, and the associates and managers are always friendly and nice. even the shopping baskets at publix are more luxe. the store is well stocked and the bakery is to die for. even though... show more im the type of person that would rather spend more money at somewhere like publix because it's bright, luxurious looking, clean, and the associates and managers are always friendly and nice. even the shopping baskets at publix are more luxe. the store is well stocked and the bakery is to die for. even though the price is triple that of walmart shopping in a clean looking place makes me WANT to spend my money. walmart is dirty and digusting. things are just thrown everywhere. i had went to get some light brown sugar because the package was super cheap at 88 cents but immediately had to put it back and wash my hands after i seen some stickiness on the back of the package.