what affects the way your foods taste the most : the method you cook, the type of meat, or seasonings you use?
- DimoLv 52 months agoBest answer
None of that. It is the different things you bring together. Example:
Hamburger patty, 1/3 pound, dustinig of Lawry's Seasoned Salt and black pepper, grilled over a flame, slice of swiss cheese melted over. That is the exact same method, meat, and seasoning. Take that exact same cooked hamburger patty and use:
1. Miami Onion Roll, 1/5" slab of sweet onion, 1/5" slab of beefsteak tomato, a little lettuce, some mayo.
2. Extra Sour Dough bread, 1000 island dressing, butter the sandwich and grill over the stove top.
That is a hamburger and a patty melt -- total different tastes with the exactly same cooked hamburger patty.
That matters to the combination of *everything.*
- 2 months ago
the method you cook
- Anonymous2 months ago
Seasoning + method (browning, etc).
- deniseLv 72 months ago
Mostly the cooking methods.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ckngbbblsLv 72 months ago
all of the above.
- el staplerLv 42 months ago
The type of meat. You can't fix a bad piece of meat with spices or how you cook it. If you start with garbage, you'll end up with garbage
- Fred3663Lv 72 months ago
All three have some effect on the taste.
- yet-knish!Lv 72 months ago
Each affects the taste and texture differently.