One day my boyfriend is sweet, loving, and kind and the next day he's blowing up at me over nothing. should i be worried?

We have been together for a couple of years but during our time together we've broken up a couple of times. our most recent breakup was two months ago, we got back together he called my phone 12 times saying how he couldn't live without me and how he believes we are soulmates. he said we are meant to be and... show more We have been together for a couple of years but during our time together we've broken up a couple of times. our most recent breakup was two months ago, we got back together he called my phone 12 times saying how he couldn't live without me and how he believes we are soulmates. he said we are meant to be and he doesn't want to lose me. he seemed sincere and he promised he would work on his anger issues. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because i love him and i believe people can change for the better This is the first LONG TERM relationship i've been in meaning i've been with other men but i've only been with them for 3-6 months. I'm 27 and my boyfriend is 35. he has two kids by two other women that he was with before he met me. I've been cheated on in every relationship except this one. he's been fiercely loyal which is one thing i admire about him. our relationship issues stem from us having polar opposite opinions about things and his control/anger issues. The first year we were together we didn't have problems. the second year things got shaky and then the third year was when things started spiraling out of control with his massive control issues. although he was never physically abusive and i know without a doubt he wouldn't lay a hand on me, I found myself crying myself to sleep a lot because of the way he would try to control me. he got mad at me because i didn't rush into the house fast enough time and he didn't want his 18 yr old nieghbor looking at me
Update: : We argue almost everyday and I'm not exaggerating. and it be about the most ridiculous things. We were two minutes later for the movie because i had to pee and i said we can still enjoy the movie and he was like " i would've enjoyed it more if we could've watched the beginning." I was like... show more : We argue almost everyday and I'm not exaggerating. and it be about the most ridiculous things. We were two minutes later for the movie because i had to pee and i said we can still enjoy the movie and he was like " i would've enjoyed it more if we could've watched the beginning." I was like " I'm sorry..
Update 2: We were having a discussion about actresses and actors and have they go from either making thousands of dollars to millions.and I was like " My goal is to eventually be a millionaire. I know its a stretch but anything is possible, you never know. rich for the stars right." and he was like " I just... show more We were having a discussion about actresses and actors and have they go from either making thousands of dollars to millions.and I was like " My goal is to eventually be a millionaire. I know its a stretch but anything is possible, you never know. rich for the stars right." and he was like " I just don't want you to be disapointed cause the chances of that happening are slim to none. just be happy if you get thousands." and i was like " yeah that'll be alright.
Update 3: and he was like " NO THAT'LL BE GREAT. ITLL BE MORE THAN ALRIGHT. STOP UNDERMINING MONEY LIKE A THOUSAND DOLLARS IS LITTLE MONEY. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR MAKING THOUSANDS. YOUR MINDSET IS STUPID AND IT P*** ME OFF." I was like " what is wrong with you. why are you being so aggressive with me.
Update 4: it's a crazy a couple of hours later he was like a completely different person and trying to kiss on me, feel me up and down, and cuddle me. this is why this black and white behavior is so confusing.
Update 5: He says he wants to marry me this year and he wants to propose and get married all in the same day. he doesn't want to go through an engagement process. he wants to get married in a court house and then we have a big ceremony later on when we can afford it.
Update 6: he said that he wants to get married ASAP because we haven't been having sex for a couple of months and he is sexually frustrated but doesn't want to have sex while unmarried and live in sin anymore. He didn't seem to care about being romantic about any of this and said he will just propose in a normal... show more he said that he wants to get married ASAP because we haven't been having sex for a couple of months and he is sexually frustrated but doesn't want to have sex while unmarried and live in sin anymore. He didn't seem to care about being romantic about any of this and said he will just propose in a normal way that he feels is best. I'm not really excited about any of this for some reason.. its supposed to be the happiest day of my life.
Update 7: ast year he had a problem with the way i pronounced my words. he was like can you please not put an emphasis on that letter and can you please open your mouth. I'm not sure if it's an OCD or anger issues. I've been trying to work with him and I suggested we go to therapy before any kind of marriage... show more ast year he had a problem with the way i pronounced my words. he was like can you please not put an emphasis on that letter and can you please open your mouth. I'm not sure if it's an OCD or anger issues. I've been trying to work with him and I suggested we go to therapy before any kind of marriage occurs. I just don't believe in divorce.. and i want to make sure we have a stable marriage.
Update 8: Im currently writing a book. my passion is writing and i wanna be an author. have my degree in journalism. I told my boyfriend that a lot of my friends are putting it out in the universe that I'm going to be a best selling author. My boyfriend was like " I'm not your friends. your book is good but... show more Im currently writing a book. my passion is writing and i wanna be an author. have my degree in journalism. I told my boyfriend that a lot of my friends are putting it out in the universe that I'm going to be a best selling author. My boyfriend was like " I'm not your friends. your book is good but i'm not going to give you false hope."
Update 9: I was like " I'm not saying i will be a best selling author . it just felt good that they believed in me that much.."