Guy who i fell for came inside me without a condom after i tols him to pull out and hes hiv positive?

Words cannot even explain how heart broken i am right now. He seems to be genuinely broken too. It breaks my heart that someone i trusted to bareback me after i told him not to *** inside came inside anyways... On the way to the er 29 hours after the matter to get PEP hes on his way too. I just met him three days ago through grindr and feel like an idiot. I felt it was fair to let him bareback me as i took his anal virginity bare..

As of today i have started my pep. Doctors say i should be fine. He was at the er with me the whole time the guy who did this and appeared devestated.. Has been ubering me from my appointments to home etc. Idk where to go from here i might sound insane but i do like him

You left out today that he’s undetectable. Learn about hiv and all other std’s. If he’s undetectable you are highly unlikely to get it - even if he bled right into an open wound of yours. Learn your lesson and move on. And you know what - many people bareback with undetectable partners - because it is that safe! You rolled the dice and chose not to use condoms. 1) he’s undetectable 2) he was honest enough to tell you.

What about all the other guys you barebacked with or might bareback with - that don’t know they have it - or who don’t tell you? THAT is what you really need to worry about.

condoms MUST be worn during all sexual contact. withdrawal is NOT effective

you are definitely an idiot

Condoms almost never break.

But you should be on Prep.

I hope you are negative.

• Cogito

Are you really that naive?

It's not to do with him coming inside you - it's everything else!

You need to educate yourself on HIV and how its contracted.

And if you're dumb enough to have sex with some guy you've only known for three days, you're an idiot.

• Peter

I'll give you the same answer as the last time you asked this question.

I can only assume that you are a troll or one massive idiot! You don't have sex with someone who is HIV positive without using barrier protection - it's not just a case of pulling out at the last moment!