Guy who i fell for came inside me without a condom after i tols him to pull out and hes hiv positive?

Words cannot even explain how heart broken i am right now. He seems to be genuinely broken too. It breaks my heart that someone i trusted to bareback me after i told him not to *** inside came inside anyways... On the way to the er 29 hours after the matter to get PEP hes on his way too. I just met him three days... show more Words cannot even explain how heart broken i am right now. He seems to be genuinely broken too. It breaks my heart that someone i trusted to bareback me after i told him not to *** inside came inside anyways... On the way to the er 29 hours after the matter to get PEP hes on his way too. I just met him three days ago through grindr and feel like an idiot. I felt it was fair to let him bareback me as i took his anal virginity bare..

As of today i have started my pep. Doctors say i should be fine. He was at the er with me the whole time the guy who did this and appeared devestated.. Has been ubering me from my appointments to home etc. Idk where to go from here i might sound insane but i do like him