Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Do guys want sex with any girl? Do they want sex with ugly girls?

I’m hit on quite often lately and I don’t dress a certain way and I sure am ugly for a 23 year old...just wondering if guys just want to hit up anything? I am NOT pretty so I wish I understood what’s happening..some game guys play?

Pretty much. Alcohol helps.

Look, there are a lot of guys who will screw anything not bolted down. But, there ARE guys who don't care a lot about looks and would have sex because they really are interested.

• rick

As long as she's not fat, that thing feels just as good, no matter if she's a raving beauty or not. Additionally, beauty is subjective. Most of the time, personality is more important than looks, anyway.

• Marla

Getting laid is not easy for the majority of guys. That is why most men will have sex with almost any woman given the opportunity. Keep in mind this different from wanting a relationship.

• 7 months agoReport

I dunno Marla, I never really had too many problems getting laid. There were women who said no, but most were just fine with it. Keep in mind my active time was from 1975 to 2000 when I was still pretty young, single.