Any Londoners (or other Brits) living in Idaho (especially Pocatello or any other small towns)?

I m an author working on a story which features a British character in the main cast (she s not the protagonist per se but she s very important). I ll spare you any unnecessary details about her, but for the important stuff I ll say this: she s a twenty year old Londoner who unfortunately had to leave her beloved... show more I m an author working on a story which features a British character in the main cast (she s not the protagonist per se but she s very important). I ll spare you any unnecessary details about her, but for the important stuff I ll say this: she s a twenty year old Londoner who unfortunately had to leave her beloved hometown behind at the age of 16 and move to a small town in Idaho, USA due to her father s job. She has her family and a handful of friends, but still feels homesick some times.

So for my question(s) I want to know what were the biggest changes for you to adapt to when you moved to America (specifically Idaho please)? What do you miss the most about "home?" What do you feel is different about the culture and environment of where you lived versus where you are now? And also for anyone answering, please be sure to leave an age or age range of yourself so I can figure that into my comparison with the character s perspective.

Bonus if you happen to be Muslim or of "Asian" backgrounds.