Didn’t do well in math at high school, want to major in astrophysics?

I took all the necessary math and physics courses after high school online, these online courses were extremely easy and I did not learn ANYTHING whatsoever. My plan was to major in psychology so all my effort went to studying that. I have 3.5 months till university and I’ve applied to both psych and astrophysics,... show more I took all the necessary math and physics courses after high school online, these online courses were extremely easy and I did not learn ANYTHING whatsoever. My plan was to major in psychology so all my effort went to studying that. I have 3.5 months till university and I’ve applied to both psych and astrophysics, do you think 3 months is enough time to learn calculus 12 advanced functions 12 physics 12 and a bit of chemistry properly and well? If yes, any advice how and where? If no, why not? I’m extremely passionate about both fields and would be happy doing either but astrophysics and science in general is my true passion and I want to know and understand as much as possible about the universe, thank you!