Which streaming service should I keep- Netflix or Hulu?

Currently, I have both Netflix and Hulu, but I want to drop one of them. It’s not because of the cost, but because I am at work a lot and don’t have time to watch a lot of TV. I usually only have time to watch about an hour or two per day. So, I really don’t need two streaming services. So, I would like to drop one of them but I can’t decide. Hulu has a lot of great licensed TV shows like Law & Order SVU, Bones, CSI and The X Files. But Netflix, on the other hand, has a lot of great exclusive content and a better selection of movies to watch. Not to mention, they have a decent selection of 4K content, which is great since I have a 4K TV. So I’m torn about which one to pick.

Any suggestions? Why one should I keep- Netflix or Hulu?

I think Netflix overall is better based on the fact that it comes without ads but Hulu can be cheaper and they partner with Spotify so you can have both. I would personally go with Netflix--I have both, but I tend to always reach for Netflix.

• chorle

Netflix because Hulu because Disney Needs to be punished for creating Disney Plus when they already own Hulu

• Marduk

Drop either one, you can always subscribe again if you need to or you change your mind. It isn't like you get banned from rejoining if you leave one or the other.

Ask yourself do you watch movies more or tv shoes more?