Are humans today too obbessed with phones?

do you think we humans are too much on our phone in public? this is nothing new, it have been like this for years, but everyday i see large numbers of people being down on their phones, its everywhere, on the train, pple waiting on the train etc, everyone on their phones standing next to each other. i have... show more do you think we humans are too much on our phone in public? this is nothing new, it have been like this for years, but everyday i see large numbers of people being down on their phones, its everywhere, on the train, pple waiting on the train etc, everyone on their phones standing next to each other. i have personally never used my phones in public, only at home. when i walk past people using their phones, they usually see me walking without my phone and then they put their phone away again. its like everyone is doing whats normal, its like everyone is being zombies on their phones because the rest of soceity does the same, sure there are some people who dosnt, but i see ALOT of phone zombies and text walkers everyday. what have the world come to, technology have made us scared of intercting with people or even making eye contact.
15 answers 15