Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

What is your greatest hope?

• I care
    1 year ago

That eventually many who don't believe in CHRIST...…….will.

• 1 year ago

Kind of skirting the question, but I hope to be loved and remembered after I die.

1 year ago

To make a visit to my relatives in the United States that I have not seen for 5 years, I would sneak from Mexico if I had to, No border patrol agent or Trump could stop me as it is my Life mission.

1 year ago

to vote trump out of the white house and bring someone else in there that knows what they are doing

the world if doomed for now , we can only hope for a better use soon !!!!!

• 1 year ago

I want to be the best man in the world. I want to time travel. I want to role the world.

• 1 year ago

I hope there will be a day in my life time when there will be peace & harmony in society, there shall be no caste based Reservation system and there shall be one Law for every citizen of India. No one will die with hunger and no farmer will commit suicide. All corrupt people will be in jail and country will truly work for people of India.

• 1 year ago

There are a couple hopes:

1. To be rich for the rest of my life (for security and safety purposes, not to boast)

2. Find a partner to spend the rest of my life with.

• 1 year ago

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

• j153e
    1 year ago

Given in Serapis Bey's "Dossier on the Ascension."

1 year ago

If heaven is like all the good things of this world with no corruption, no violence, no hatred... all the pleasures times a thousand... will mean nothing if Jesus wasn’t there.

Jesus is all I want.

• Den B7
    1 year ago

That people stop posting stupid questions.