Is lucky day app a scam? It's a free scratch ticket with number lottery. I won 1.50 but I can't cash it untill I reach 10 dollars?

If it's free, then what are they scamming you out of? You aren't losing anything.

Those apps usually you have to meet some sort of goal before you can cash in. I have never made it to where you can cash in because the closer you get it gets increasingly harder to reach the goal. You'll be scoring points like crazy in the beginning and then later it takes so long to make any progress most people give up and they have watched a ton of ads by that point. So the app probably does pay out to the few people who eventually make it to the dollar amount goal but by then they've made so much money off of ad revenue. Its definitely not something you are going to get rich from but if you like the app and enjoy the games then you might keep with it until you eventually win something.