Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Do I have to visit my sister in the hospital?

I do not stand her husband. I had to drag my feet to go to her wedding, and I thought I’d never have to see that jackass again.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

It might be the last time you saw your sister in her wedding, you have to visit your sister in pain no matter you hate someone.

• 2 months ago

Nope................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you want to see your sister still, than just make sure he isn't around, ask to see when she's alone, so you could see her.

Your shouldn't let someone else that's toxic comes between you and your sister, if you still got a good relationship with her. Why let that enemy win? You have the right to see her.

• 2 months ago

Do you HAVE TO? no. Is it the right thing to do? Yes. If you want to support your sister go visit her and ignore her husband like you most likely won’t be in there super long anyway so yes be there for your sister but ignore her husband and if he says anything that gets on your nerves just say it’s not important right now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Try and pick a time he is at work to visit. She is your sister and you should try and at least get along with her.

• 2 months ago

just go there when her husband aint there

• 2 months ago

Whatever works for you. Going to the hospital is about being supportive of your sister, it's not about her husband. Sounds like you're scared of him to me?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You must not like her much either. Wow. If all you can think of is you might have to exchange comments and glances with her husband....

• 2 months ago

No. But if you let your dislike of her husband give him the power to keep you from having a relationship with your sister, he wins and you lose. Don't give him that power.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not liking my brothers wife doesn't stop me from seeing/visiting my brother or nieces/nephews.

If you can't set aside your differences with him for her... you're not really a sibling worth having.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Have to? Of course not. However, you'd be the better for going anyway and just ignoring him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.