what do you think of hiroshima and nagasaki bomb?
- TroyLv 59 months agoFavourite answer
Saved a lot of lives.
- pit bulls biteLv 79 months ago
a necessary evil...................
- CliveLv 79 months ago
What does this have to do with elections?
- bubbaLv 69 months ago
You should be asking the chinesse this one
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 9 months ago
My brother was preparing for the invasion of the Japanese mainland. It was estimated that one to two million people would die in the invasion. Women and children were being trained to defend with kitchen knives and pitchforks. My parents did not tell me I had an older brother because they did not expect him to live. (I was four). The dropping of the bombs save countless lives on both sides.
- Chewy Ivan 2Lv 79 months ago
Japan should have surrendered sooner.
- Max HooplaLv 79 months ago
I think there were two bombs.
- LônLv 79 months ago
They worked a treat!
- electricpoleLv 79 months ago
I think they were better than the New York City, London, Los Angeles, etc bombs others were working on at the time.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 79 months ago
I think, that must have been a hell of thing, to just be with your kid at a park, and then KA-BOOOOOMMMM!
Way to really ruin someone's day.