Would you train with a Moslem?

Suppose one of the walked into your dojo would you train with him?

Would you trust him not to hurt you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

And its questions like this, that keep me from coming back here to answer along with many others

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

I'd love to beat some of them to a pulp.

• Bon
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Yes, and I have not only trained with classmates who were Muslims, but one of my instructor was one, too.

As for trusting a person, I trust everyone to a point, but where that point lies depends on the person. My level of trust for anyone is not determined by their race, color, or creed. How much I trust someone is dependent on how much personal integrity they've shown.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Ah you again mr. racist. You have asked this before.

So you are a TROLL and reported

BTW how would you know if they were or were not?

There is no sign hanging from their neck or badge or anything saying I am Moslem. There are many of which you would never know that they are.

And how could a feckin’ gobshite like you judge a persons religion by looks?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Sure, why not. Unless he was a known terrorist or simply a crazy person, which could be anybody.... that's not limited to moslem's.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Of course. "Moslem"? Do you also call a radio a "wireless" and a car a "tin Lizzie"?

• 9 months ago

Of course. Muslims aren't the problem in American. White men who think they're superior are a problem.

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

You're blind. Muslims want to take over, and such zombies as you allow it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.