Would you train with a Moslem?

Suppose one of the walked into your dojo would you train with him?

Would you trust him not to hurt you?

And its questions like this, that keep me from coming back here to answer along with many others

I'd love to beat some of them to a pulp.

• Bon

Yes, and I have not only trained with classmates who were Muslims, but one of my instructor was one, too.

As for trusting a person, I trust everyone to a point, but where that point lies depends on the person. My level of trust for anyone is not determined by their race, color, or creed. How much I trust someone is dependent on how much personal integrity they've shown.

Ah you again mr. racist. You have asked this before.

So you are a TROLL and reported

BTW how would you know if they were or were not?

There is no sign hanging from their neck or badge or anything saying I am Moslem. There are many of which you would never know that they are.

And how could a feckin’ gobshite like you judge a persons religion by looks?

• Kaz

Sure, why not. Unless he was a known terrorist or simply a crazy person, which could be anybody.... that's not limited to moslem's.

• Mark

Of course. "Moslem"? Do you also call a radio a "wireless" and a car a "tin Lizzie"?

Of course. Muslims aren't the problem in American. White men who think they're superior are a problem.

• Sandra K

You're blind. Muslims want to take over, and such zombies as you allow it.