- ron hLv 710 months ago
google "convert cm to inches" Be sure to put the decimal in the right place.
- quidagamusLv 710 months ago
Look it up online, go to your search engine and type in centimeter to inches and it will give you a conversation chart. Book mark it so you know where it is in the future.
- balanLv 710 months ago
Why not you divide 117 by 2.54 Then you will get. Regards
- MartyLv 610 months ago
46.06 inches, get the ConvertPad on your cell phone
from Google Play Store, its free and you can do all sorts
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- robert xLv 710 months ago
- PatriciaLv 710 months ago
I'm sure you have access to Google. Ask there
- Max HooplaLv 710 months ago
Figure about 2.5 cm per inch
- River EuphratesLv 710 months ago
You do realize you could type '117cm in inches' into google and get your answer instantly right?
- Diane ALv 710 months ago
2.2 cm to every inch. Look at any ruler-most have both scales one on each side. The smaller marks are centimeters and milimeters.
- righteousjohnsonLv 710 months ago
4 inches per 100 centimeters, so, about 4.67 inches