How many hours should a baby shower be.?

1-2 hrs i wanna say. Thats how long th baby showers i went to were.

• God

Post menopausal women have had fertilized eggs transplanted in their uterus, carried the baby to term and given birth.

no more than 5-10 minutes, can dry out their skin

Less than 1 hr, much less than 1 hr.

Two to three hours at most.

And hopefully those are hours free of silly games like guess the candy bar in the diaper.

A baby shower usually includes snacks - opening gifts - and playing a few baby shower games. On average, this will last as short as 90 minutes for a small group or up to 3 hours for a large group. Part of it depends on the number of guests and how many games you are going to do.

Two hours is a great target to plan for.

Remember, even when the "planned" events have finished, some people tend to stay longer just to visit.

So, if you are planning on going to a shower - you can always leave when the last planned event is over.

If you are going to throw a baby shower for someone - you can try to plan out the timing, but remember, there will always be a few people hanging around to the last minute talking even after events have ended.

2 hours at the most... maybe 3 but 2 is plenty enough

I don't know, I've never been to one.

• MissA

I'd say in the range of 2-3 is pretty typical. Lets you have chitchat, food, dumb baby shower games, and open the gifts.

• Edna
      1 week agoReport

I've been to a lot of baby showers, but I've never been to even one where they played any "baby shower" games. 

Dont want to wash them for very long. They don't get that dirty so it's just a waste of water.

• Catherine

I'm not the one who's confused, see how the post was explained to you not me. Yep.