How many hours should a baby shower be.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

1-2 hrs i wanna say. Thats how long th baby showers i went to were.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Post menopausal women have had fertilized eggs transplanted in their uterus, carried the baby to term and given birth.

• 2 months ago

no more than 5-10 minutes, can dry out their skin

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Less than 1 hr, much less than 1 hr.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Two to three hours at most.

And hopefully those are hours free of silly games like guess the candy bar in the diaper.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A baby shower usually includes snacks - opening gifts - and playing a few baby shower games. On average, this will last as short as 90 minutes for a small group or up to 3 hours for a large group. Part of it depends on the number of guests and how many games you are going to do.

Two hours is a great target to plan for.

Remember, even when the "planned" events have finished, some people tend to stay longer just to visit.

So, if you are planning on going to a shower - you can always leave when the last planned event is over.

If you are going to throw a baby shower for someone - you can try to plan out the timing, but remember, there will always be a few people hanging around to the last minute talking even after events have ended.

• 2 months ago

2 hours at the most... maybe 3 but 2 is plenty enough

• 2 months ago

I don't know, I've never been to one.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd say in the range of 2-3 is pretty typical. Lets you have chitchat, food, dumb baby shower games, and open the gifts.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

I've been to a lot of baby showers, but I've never been to even one where they played any "baby shower" games. 

• 2 months ago

Dont want to wash them for very long. They don't get that dirty so it's just a waste of water.

• Catherine
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I'm not the one who's confused, see how the post was explained to you not me. Yep.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.