Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

Why do Gemini and Scorpio women look alike?

Just look at Zoe Saldana (Gemini) and Thandie Newton (Scorpio). I've seen everyday Scorpions and Geminis look alike

Favorite Answer

They don't even really like that much alike to me. I think people just focus on the skin tone and the fact that they're both skinny.

I think gemini and scorpio perfect for each other why they look alike because ppl who like each other tend to look alike

They do not, because there are no real reasons for them to. 

• ctc453

They don't. In case you aren't aware, the position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality.

gtrgtrgtrgtrgtr

They are both women, but no 2 women look alike.

Well obviously they all don’t look alike, that would be ridiculous right? Now how many other women in the world do you think might l

For the same reason African women and Chinese women look alike..

• Kathy

Because Zodiac signs have nothing to do with looks.

If you ever do any traveling, you will see how ridiculous your view of life is. Visit places like Russia, China, Japan, Africa or South America.

Don’t let astrology dumb you down

• Eggy5 months agoReport

Hypocrites are so annoying

Well obviously they all don’t look alike, that would be ridiculous right? Now how many other women in the world do you think might look similar to them but aren’t Gemini or Scorpio?

You’re ignoring all of that so that you can make a connection. Stop lying to yourself

Edit: Sorry that I don’t believe all people in such a big group looks the same. I tend to look at people as individuals rather than generalising them

• Eggy5 months agoReport

Some people are so boring and pretentious...it's like they're walking around with sticks up their a sses