Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

The doctor on YouTube say I should get no vaccines and only drink not pasteurized milk and cheese. This is okay?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

"The doctor on YouTube say I should get no vaccines and only drink not pasteurized milk and cheese. This is okay?"

That doctor on YouTube is either a quack, or worse is someone who as a doctor, is very dangerous. While that's THEIR OPINION, very few doctors would actually recommend not getting vaccinations. Drinking unpasteurized milk can be dangerous to you. Through the pasteurization of milk and cheese, it destroys different type harmful virus as well as bacteria. As far as what's found on YouTube goes, you can find good advice, and advice that's either bad or will be good. This is more than a case of bad advice, but also dangerous advice.

• ...Show all comments
    • Wendigo
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

top ten, six of them are from thirty three percent and up, for overall percentage. Also many has left or stopped answering questions either due to the way things are now, or in a few cases has passed away, that has a far percent of best answers, than I do.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Stop listening to anti vaxxers are stupid and educated retards so get a high school education at best do some actual scientific research and you'll get the right answers that the wrong one from the interaction of spreading fear and hatred pro vaccine the most scientific medicine in the world

• Layne
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Just drinking milk? There are some serious bugs out there and milk wouldn't help. I don't take HEP-B, HPV or flu-shots. Flu shots don't work. I have no had the flu. Nineteen here.

• 8 months ago

no real doctor would say that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Think of it like this; you can have the best sword in the world. But that guy has a machine gun. The immune system (lets assume he's right) can be made strong in many ways. But it has no idea what to do with smallpox, H5N1, ebola, etc. You can fight off a cold by eating local honey but you can't fight smallpox unless you've been exposed to it via vaccine.

Moreover if a core of people do get infected, it can mutate in them and spread to people who do have a vaccine. It's your civic duty to not kill everyone and get a vaccine.

• k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

some say smart, some say not......

• 8 months ago

Unpasturized cheeses are ok because the fermentation process destroys bad bacteria. Unpasteurized milk is a gamble, but many people still drink it, especially on farms, i'm sure. But i bet the people who drink it and have farms don't give those particular cows a bunch of hormones and other things they are giving to the cows they use to sell their farm animal products.

It's your choice not to get vaccines. You already know this.

And good luck.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

36 thousand die every year just from the FLU. milk and cheese won't save you--a FLU shot will.

• 8 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it

Lv 7
    8 months ago

If it is on YouTube it must be okay....not

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.