Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 months ago

Can Kamala Harris beat Trump?

hahaha,,, that is funny.. NO WAY can she or any dem beat him. They have no agenda other then running him down and jumping in and out of their clown car cutting each other down.

Has the coyote caught and beat the roadrunner...

Nope................ He will win.

She's polling at a distant 5th amongst Dem candidates in her own home state, and that's never a good sign.

IT WILL DEPEND ON HOW MANY IDIOTS, DEAD PEOPLE AND ILLEGALS THE DEMOCRATS CAN GET TO THE POLLS TO VOTE

LOL.............she is dropping like a rock

Hell no. she has a lot of really dark secrets in her closet.. one day they will start coming out.

only time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see

If she gets the nomination, I think so. She's very bright, very well-spoken, and she's not a 'socialist'. In fact she's not even a liberal--like Clinton and Obama weren't.

I have a number of friends who voted for Trump who now say they wouldn't have if they knew how he was going to be. To me, he was the same all along! But now that people see the job he's doing, I'm guessing he'll have less support in 2020, not more. But what do I know? Wait and see!

• Beverly S

Since when is a booming economy and low unemployment a bad thing? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone!

doesn't look like the part will let her get that far...

she was obviously being groomed for higher office, but I think the DC establishment clearly wants Warren or Biden...at best, Harris could be tabbed as a VP pick...but even that appears to be dimming...

the rift between the Old Guard DNC establishment in DC and the new-generation "progressives" like Ocasio-Cortez is pretty clear..... but Harris' rapid decline in the polls seems to indicate a potentially deeper divide between the Old Guard DC lifers and the West Coast billionaires that once backed Obama...

it feels a little like the pre-Bill Clinton era when the party would only allow candidates approved by a select group of elites from the Northeast to run for the presidency....

Not even close.